Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: I'm probably alone on this...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member KingOfHighFives's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2007
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm probably alone on this...

    The new Rambo flick looks like it's going to be a good one.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm probably alone on this...

    The Rock has had a few good roles. His best was probably The Rundown though. Walking Tall was alright, he just eneds something fresh that he can make into a franchise.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm probably alone on this...

    Rambo and Live Free or Die Hard will remind us, and I hope they do.

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm probably alone on this...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Capt. Chambord</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hate to say it, but teh new bond movie was the worst one of all time.
    Just....ridiculous.

    </div></div>

    I hope to goodness you're kidding. After the ice palace crap that Remmington Steele had, the last Bond was one of the best (if not the best). If you say you like the Bourne movies, that is what inspired them to make a Bond like that.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm probably alone on this...

    When i first saw Vin Diesel on Saving Private Ryan I though the may be the next big star. Boy was I wrong. I heard he plays for the other team.
    GO VOLS

  6. #16
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm probably alone on this...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When i first saw Vin Diesel on Saving Private Ryan I though the may be the next big star. Boy was I wrong. I heard he plays for the other team. </div></div>
    only movie i liked him in was boiler room.......beyind that i think hes terrible

    XXX was an absolute joke because i just cant take him serious as a hardass
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_JLR's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2004
    Posts
    147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I'm probably alone on this...

    Vin Diesel is one of those guys that was a flash in the pan. The Chronicles of Riddick and Pitch Black was alright, but he sucks.

    The Bourne movies are great, and the last Bond movie was my favorie. Come on, the guy matches the charisma of Sean Connery!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •